Women's International Art Club
Founded in 1900 and originally called the Paris International Art Club. The Women's International Art Club as we know it today, afforded women the chance to show their art work to the general public. The inaugural exhibition under its new name was staged at the Grafton Galleries in London in 1900. The Club continued with annual exhibitions of paintings and sculptures until its demise in 1976. It also toured smaller shows around the UK and abroad. Exhibitors included Gwen Barnard, Eileen Agar, Orovida Pissarro, Ithell Colquhoun, Stanisława de Karłowska, Elisabeth Frink, Wilhelmina Barns-Graham and Gwen John.